On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin". "What?" Said the puzzled groom
"How can that be if you've been married ten times?
- Husband #1 was a Sales Representative; he kept telling me how great it's going to be.
- Husband #2 was in Software Services; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.
- Husband #3 was from Field Services; he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.
- Husband #4 was in Telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.
- Husband #5 was an Engineer; he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.
- Husband #6 was in a Union; he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.
- Husband #7 was in Marketing; although he had a product, he was never sure how to position it.
- Husband #8 was a psychiatrist; all he ever did was talk about it.
- Husband #9 was a gynecologist; all he did was look at it.
- Husband #10 was a stamp collector; all he ever did was. . . God I miss him!
But now that I've married you, I'm so excited!"
"Good," said the husband, "but, why?"
"You're a Tax Man . . this time I KNOW I'm going to get screwed!"